Taxes, Surcharges and Fees
- A 1% Destination Marketing Fee, 7.5% plus tax Resort Fee, and a $7.50 per night plus tax Access Fee will be applied to all reservations.
- All reservations are subject to 12% sales and local taxes.
- Reservations of 90 nights or longer are exempt from standard sales and local taxes.
The taxes, service charges and value added tax shown on your e-mail confirmation are those currently in effect. Taxes, service charges, etc. are subject to change without notice according to local law.
Cancellations & Changes
Oceana Resorts offers the opportunity to add an optional Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) to your reservation for $30.00 plus tax that will protect you if you should need to cancel, change plans, or depart early. This option must be added within 24 hours of confirming your reservation. The VPP can be added easily during Step 2 of your online reservation or by calling 866-469-7853.
If you choose to decline the Vacation Protection Plan, you understand:
- Advance deposits are non-refundable on reservations that decline the optional Vacation Protection Plan.
- A Date Change Fee* of $20.00 will apply for each date change.
- An Early Departure Fee* will be applied to any reservation departing earlier than the registered date of departure at time of check-in. This fee will range from $50.00-$150.00 based on seasonality and room type.
*If a package rate requires a minimum length of stay, the minimum stay must still be met after any date changes or the rate will be recalculated at current Best Available Rate before applying the fee. Guests who have purchased the Vacation Protection Plan will have this fee waived, but rates may still be adjusted based on minimum length of stay requirements.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Security may be present upon your arrival at the building. You will be required to show proof of reservation on your phone or by print to gain access to the parking deck and your condo. A packet with your parking permit will be left in your condo. This permit needs to be placed in your vehicle as soon as possible to eliminate the risk of your vehicle being towed and to gain subsequent access to the parking garage. Each condo is provided 2 parking permits. Additional parking is available across the street for a charge of $10 per day and can be arranged from 9am-5pm daily in the Guest Services office.
- Free parking is provided for two vehicles to guests at Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums in the parking garage.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of the room. We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
Trailer & Motorcycle Parking Notice
- Trailer parking is not permitted on site.
- Trailers and motorcycles are strictly prohibited inside the parking garage.
- Unsecured outdoor motorcycle parking is extremely limited and may be provided based on availability, but cannot be guaranteed.
- We recommend that guests traveling with trailers and/or motorcycles arrange secured off-site parking through a third-party service provider prior to arrival.