For new trips, you can cancel within 24 hours of booking and receive a full refund. After that, if you cancel 30 or more days before check-in, you can receive a refund of any rental payments you’ve made, minus the booking fee and associated taxes. Read our full policy >
We offer travel insurance—you’ll see the option to purchase it when booking your stay. It includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, and additional benefits (such as for losses caused by travel delays or medical emergencies during your trip). Get more details >
Note: To purchase travel insurance, you must be a U.S. resident booking a home in the U.S.
Security may be present upon your arrival at the building. You will be required to show proof of reservation on your phone or by print to gain access to the parking deck and your condo. A packet with your parking permit will be left in your condo. This permit needs to be placed in your vehicle as soon as possible to eliminate the risk of your vehicle being towed and to gain subsequent access to the parking garage. Each condo is provided 2 parking permits. Additional parking is available across the street for a charge of $10 per day and can be arranged from 9am-5pm daily in the Guest Services office.
- Free parking is provided for two vehicles to guests at Bahama Sands Luxury Condominiums in the parking garage.
- Guests are provided a parking permit at check-in which must be displayed at all times while parking on-site.
- To ensure sufficient parking for all guests at the resort, parking permits are issued in accordance to the size of the room. We are unable to issue additional parking permits.
- 1-Bedroom Suites and smaller will receive 1 Parking Permit at check-in.
- 2-Bedroom Suites and larger will receive 2 Parking Permits at check-in.
Trailer & Motorcycle Parking Notice
- Trailer parking is not permitted on site.
- Trailers and motorcycles are strictly prohibited inside the parking garage.
- Unsecured outdoor motorcycle parking is extremely limited and may be provided based on availability, but cannot be guaranteed.
- We recommend that guests traveling with trailers and/or motorcycles arrange secured off-site parking through a third-party service provider prior to arrival.